Prominently located on the corner of Carlingford Road and Pennant Hills Road, Carlingford Court is conveniently located in the heart of north-west Sydney. The Centre is only a 20 minute drive from Hornsby and a 15 minute drive from Parramatta.
Carlingford Court is serviced by a range of public transport options that make getting to the Centre easy. In line with our strong commitment to sustainability, we encourage you to travel by public transport to Carlingford Court when suitable.
- Bus route M54 travels between Epping station and/or Parramatta station. This is a pre-paid service arriving every 10-15 min in peak times, 15-20 min outside peak times and drops off on Carlingford Rd near the shopping centre. Bus route M54 leaves Carlingford Station (Parramatta to Macquarie Park service) and drops off at Carlingford Road near Rembrandt Street.
- Bus route 513 travels between Meadowbank Wharf to Carlingford Court, including some areas of Telopea and Dundas.
- Bus route 546/549 from Epping Station.
- Bus route 625 travels between Parramatta and Pennant Hills, stopping at stops along Pennant Hills Road near Carlingford Court.
- Bus route 630 travels between Blacktown through to Macquarie Park, stopping at stops along Pennant Hills Road near Carlingford Court.
Limited services operate on weekends and public holidays. The bus services may vary from time to time.
For more information call the transport infoline on 131 500 or click here to visit the transport infoline website.
City Rail provides a train service to Epping Station. The above bus services can provide transfers to Carlingford Court. Alternatively, it is approximately a 45 minute walk from Epping Station to the Centre.
City Rail also provides a train service to Carlingford station. This station is a 15 minute walk to Carlingford Court.
For more information call the infoline on 131 500 or click here to visit the transport infoline website.